1. Abiding in Christ. A purposeful constant mental acknowledgement of His presence.
2. Worshiping. Surrounding yourself with thanksgiving and sounds of heaven music.
3. Talking to others about the kingdom. The two men's hearts were warmed (pleasured) on the road to Emmaeus as they talked with Jesus.
4. Bringing every thought into captivity to Christ. Our minds are the grounds upon which fake pleasure resides. We must tune our minds into our spirit, wherein dwells the Holy Spirit. Remember, it is only our spirit that gets saved, our souls and bodies will always be of this world. Jesus said to Nicodemus, "That which is born of the Spirit is Spirit, but that which is born of the flesh is flesh." Our greatest hope is learning to "walk in the Spirit and not fulfill the lusts of the flesh".
5. Filling our minds with the word of God. Right thinking produces right pleasure. The entrance of the Word of God bring "light" and "life". The Word of God is the only things that separates our soul and spirit. "The word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword, dividing asunder the soul and spirit...and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart."
6. Fasting. Purposeful removal of the earthly pleasure of food, can quicken our spirit and sensitize us to the voice of the Holy Spirit.
The video below will help you understand how the body, soul and spirit operate.