Friday, May 23, 2014

Is Divine Healing for Today?

Divine supernatural healing is for today!  I am going to make a bold statement.  When the word of God becomes more real than your sickness, you have your healing.  Healing is faith released in the indisputable unchanging word of God.  Jesus said over and over again, "Your faith has made you whole.. go in peace".  He said it to the woman with the issue of blood, he said it to the lame man, the blind man... to all who simply believed He had the power of heal. Has Jesus changed through some weakened new dispensation of the church? No, the word says, "Jesus Christ, the same yesterday, today and forever."  Jesus hasn't changed, we have! A questioning pastor challenged me and said, "Jerry, God has used sickness in my life so many times for me to grow closer and more like Him".  My answer was simply, "Pastor, you do see that your faith is in your sickness, not in Jesus healing power".  Unfortunately this man will get all the sickness he can handle and maybe more because his faith is the wrong direction.  Does God love him and want to heal him?  Of course, but wrong belief get's wrong results. The real question is, what does the word say? "By his stripes I am healed"!  The blood of Jesus covered my sickness.  Jesus bore every disease on the cross, so why should I? One of the gifts of the Spirit in I Corinthians 12 is the gift of healing.  Find someone who will agree with you and believe with you for your healing.  Get in an atmosphere of faith, not doubt. Jesus cleared out the room of all the family before he raised the girl from the dead.  Why?  He didn't want the atmosphere of unbelief interfering with His resurrection power.  Sometimes you must separate from those who speak nothing but death and disease over you.  Why does much of the church believe that Jesus blood can take away all our past sin, yet is not powerful enough to take away all my sickness? I would think that taking away all my sin and all it's punishment is pretty outstanding. It is but a small thing for Christ to remove my immediate disease.  How do I receive my healing? Began reading the word of God and all scriptures associated with healing.  "Faith comes by hearing the word of God."  Read them, pray over them, then receive them for yourself.  Declare them with your mouth...even though you may not see immediate results.  Don't quit and don't walk by sight! Listen to worship music as well.  Worship prepares our hearts to receive His word.  Worship builds our faith in who He is not who we are and our present sickness.  Get your mind and heart off of your condition and place it on God's provision.  The cells of your body must respond to the power of God's word... they have no choice!  "The word of God is quick and powerful..".  The word quick means "lifegiving".  Take communion over your sickness.  I have seen God use communion many times for healing in my family.  Please take 3 minutes to listen to this video on my own healing story.  


                                                      MY Own Recent Healing Story
                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Please join us for our weekly live Kingdom Business Community Bible Study broadcast at - Jerry Brandt